Tuesday 19 February 2008

Where can I buy more time?

There never seem to be enough hours in the day to do everything you want.
What with work, family and friends there never seems enough time to craft!
I find I have to do it when the mood or inspiration strikes.
Luckily I have time in the evening when I can dedicate to my crafting endeavours, plus I can catch up on my tv watching at the same time! Time maximised, so thats good!

I still managed to find the time to look at some lovely things to buy at etsy.
This is one of stormydesigns lovely pendants. I love the blues here and the flashes of purple.

mosaico has designed some great switchplates for your home. I'm sure there is one to fit into your home decor!
Here's my favourite.
Take a look here.
Finally I just love this magnet-set from clayspirits.

She has some other great items with loads of detail put into them.

These magnets would look fab on any fridge!

Right must go off now and be creative myself now I have got my inspiration meter up to full.



No comments: