Tuesday 6 May 2008

Time off

I have been really busy this month trying to finish off my college work.

So that means not much time for creating anything new, no blooming for me I have left that for others this month!

Elsewhere this Cherry Blossom Spring ACEO by ZudaGay won first place in the May floral challenge at pcagoe.com




Well done it's beautiful!


My favourite of the entries was this by Polyclarific.


I was thou featured in a treasury last week, my polymer clay cats were featured along with some other cats on etsy.



5 comments:

DivaDea said...

The challenge was so much fun this month. I loved all the entries. I'm going to blog my favorites tomorrow :)

Andrea said...

That cherry tree is beautiful!

A Keeper's Jackpot said...

I'm sure your hard work at school paid off.

That cherry tree is amazing

Paisley The Jackabee said...

The talent in the PCAGOE is amazing isn't it? Thanks for participating in the carnival.

storybeader said...

I can see why that cherry tree won first price. It's georgous! I'm partically found of the theme, in the first place, but I love the trunk of the tree. And the blossoms and....