Thursday 7 August 2008

Interview with Sharks and Static

1. Tell us a little about yourself and when did you start crafting.
I've always been a bit of a crafty lass making my own bags and skirts - I think it comes from wanting to look a little different from everyone else!
I set up Sharks and Static 2 years ago making alternative and hand made jewellery.


2. What do you sell in your etsy shop and how long has it been open?
I've only just recently opened a store on Etsy as I wanted somewhere to sell one off items. My main lines which I try to change every season through my store on the website http://www.sharksandstatic.com/.

3. What is your favourite item in your shop?
I the custom Tattoo Banners as they're so indvidual and you can really make a statement with them. I have made ones for myself which say: Femme Fatale, Hello Sailor and Zombie. You can have a lot of fun with them!

4. What other craft would you like to try?
I'm really inspired by Burlesque. I love the combination of saucy and cheeky! I'm just beginning to play around with fascinators, frilly knickers and pasties. Once i've got a collection together i'm hoping to launch it under D.D. Divine's PinUp Palace!

1 comment:

Tizzalicious said...

I love that apple necklace.