Saturday 14 June 2008

hand made with amour

I'm a bit new to blogging but thought this would be fun way of getting to know some other UK based sellers.
Each week I hope to feature a UK based etsy seller so here goes!


The first seller is Maria from handmadewithamour.

1. Tell us a little about yourself and when did you start crafting.
I started crafting not that long ago, last summer, when I moved to England. Changing my background, and finding myself in the countryside with loads of time made me think of trying something creative and fun. I started with felt, then with polymer clay. I am self-taguth and always learning.


2. What do you sell in your etsy shop and how long has it been open?
I sell mainly jewelry and brooches. It has been open since december last year though I must admit that my other shop, Dawanda is working better. I still do not know why :)


3. What is your favourite item in your shop?
Probably the black cat brooch



4. What other craft would you like to try?
I just found out that there are some lampwork courses around my area and can't wait to try!!! I'd be great to make my own glass beads!!! I am also sewing with the sewing machine, but not my brooches, at the moment (they all are hand-stitched) but things like purses.



5. Do you have a blog or website?


Thanks Maria and good luck with your sales!


2 comments:

Heather Leavers said...

great idea, interviewing other etsians :-)
I'd love to be one!

1stExpressions said...

lovely stuff!